Monday, January 13, 2020

"PanFluteFly's Final Song [SINGLE]" by ?nsectoid-?nfinitude





"PanFluteFly’s Final Song [SINGLE]"  by  ?nsectoid-?nfinitude


01. "PanFluteFly’s Final Song"



Here's the link to listen to/download the music I made:
 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U3zH_i48jo2_5k26S9RE1RKmWSWpxp4V?usp=sharing



---This track was created in FL Studio (on July 26th, 2019) on the very same day I that made “long-overgrown road”. Originally, I had no intention of releasing this song, since it was just me playing the SYTRUS Pan Flute virtual instrument on pure instinct, and then pitching it up afterward. But listening to this track again, it is actually quite a happy little piece of music. So I decided this would be a nice way to bring closure to this chapter of my life, with something that exudes positive energy.

Hopefully the Flute-Fly’s chirp-singing brightens the atmosphere of whatever circumstances you find yourself in.


No comments:

Post a Comment